I’ve decided that a nuke and pave is required in order to provide something more useful and interesting out of this blog.
Given we’ve got a shiny new year, I’m going to aim to:
- Create at least one content post a week.
- Post at least one photo a week.
- Create a historical record of what I’m doing, what I’ve found interesting and to act as a replacement for my shocking short term memory.
- Share the knowledge I have with those that may find it useful, including my future self (because he’s probably already forgot whatever the hell it was he was after).
- Join in the conversations I’ve previously been a passive audience to, and
- Provide somewhere to show what Australia is really like to friends overseas. First up, no, I really don’t have a pet kangaroo.
Comments and post topics are welcomed – feel free to contact me to discuss or suggest any topic you like. Prods to remind me if I miss meeting this goals are also acceptable
And now the inaugural post is over with … again … let’s see how this brave new world turns out.
After all, 2009′s a new year with a fresh start.